- A working lead position that involves performing a variety of different but interconnected tasks.
- Supervise the chem processing/plating piece of our business
- Assist in trouble shooting, scheduling, and processing aerospace parts.
- Process parts (assist production) as required
- 5+ years of experience in metal finishing. We focus on Anodizing and Chem Film for the aerospace industry but offer other coatings as well
- Print reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Celebrating 124 years in business
- Processes technically challenging parts for the aerospace industry
- First shift.
- Full time.
- Pay based on experience and skill set.
- Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with a company contribution, and PTO
- Long term career and advancement opportunities are available if you have leadership skills. (This could grow into a Plating Department Supervisor position.)
If you have questions about the position or the duties involved, please contact us. We’re happy to provide additional details.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
There are three ways to apply: Please complete the interactive application and email it to Human Resources. If you prefer, we also have a printable document that, when complete, can be dropped off in our lobby or mailed to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the main office located in the *large* building.)
Application: Click here to download.