- Flourescent Penetrant Inspection of aerospace parts (Level II)
- Development and Review of process paperwork (Level III)
- Data entry and logging
- Other department duties as required
- Level II or III certification required
- Able to read blueprints
- Detail oriented
- Self starter
- Comfortable with Word, Excel, and email
- Must be able to lift 35#
- Celebrating 124 years in business
- Processes technically challenging parts for the aerospace industry
If you have questions about the position duties or requirements, please feel free to call.
- First shift.
- Pay is based on experience.
- Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with company contribution, and PTO.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
There are three ways to apply: Please complete the interactive application and email it to Human Resources. If you prefer, we also have a printable document that, when complete, can be dropped off in our lobby or mailed to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the main office located in the *large* building.)
Application: Click here to download.